Our clients come first; we don’t have any brokerage affiliation; we don’t earn any investments commissions; we avoid conflicts of interest. Our fiduciary oath encapsulates these principles of honesty and transparency:
- We will always put the clients’ best interests first, ahead of our own and those of our firm and its employees. We will act as a fiduciary.
- We will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgment of a professional. When selecting investments, we will serve as the client's agent, seeking the best investment at the best prices at all times.
- While neither we nor anyone can promise superior investment returns, we will provide impartial advice.
- We will not mislead clients. We will provide full and fair disclosure of all essential facts.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest. We will fully disclose and reasonably manage in the client's favor, unavoidable conflicts.
- Investology, Inc. is a registered investment advisor with the State of Virginia and Maryland and under pertinent laws and regulations.