Ehab A. Selim CFP ®
Ehab has worked in the financial services industry at major banks, insurance, and investment firms for more than 19 years. His vast array of knowledge and expertise is attributed to his diverse and complex work in the areas of investment, retirement, estate, tax reduction, and business owner planning. Ehab is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ and holds his life & health insurance licenses.
- Ehab has taken part in financial clinics on Capitol Hill educating and assisting staffers and House of Representatives with their overall finances.
- Ehab is a 2015 and 2016 Five Star Wealth Manager featured in the Washington Post Magazine.
- Ehab was an expert panel speaker at the 2017 and 2018 Dental Business & Legal Symposium at the MGM Grand National Harbor addressing dental professionals from all around the country.
- Ehab was an expert panel speaker at the 2019 Patriot Dental Conference at Gillette Stadium in Boston.
- Ehab was featured on Money Matters Top Tips Podcast
Whether it’s working with business owners, medical/dental professionals, or affluent families, Ehab spends the time to listen and understand the client’s current situation and what they’re attempting to accomplish for the future. Ehab supports his work with ongoing client education and exceptional service with detail and precision.
As a graduate of Towson University from the School of Business, Ehab was raised in the Baltimore area and now resides in Washington DC. In his spare time, Ehab enjoys staying active, studying finance, and spending time with family and friends.