We provide fiduciary investment advisory services to plan sponsorships, and we specialize in monitoring investments in retirement plans. We also help businesses by searching for suitable financial providers, and design plans to fit our business clients’ sponsored plans precisely.
In the interest of honesty and transparency, we are a fee-only advisor, and we do not sell products or earn commissions. This approach eliminates potential conflicts of interest, and we can act as a fiduciary with your and your business’s best interest in mind at all times.
Defined Benefit Plans
- Simplified Employee Pension Individual Retirement Arrangements, also known as “SEP IRAs"
- Savings Incentive Match Plans for Employees’ Individual Retirement Accounts, also known as "Simple IRAs"
- Keogh plans - tax-deferred pension plans available to self-employed individuals or unincorporated businesses for retirement purposes
- The establishment of 401(k) or 403(b) plans, where we can facilitate:
- Group participants meetings
- One on One consultations
- Phone/Email consultations to all participants